Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Today

Well the day started off pretty good although I overslept and missed getting to the boys school for their awards. I had energy enough to do some through cleaning...this is when things took a turn for the worst. When I went to move my ottoman, which had my hubby's computer on top of it, the darn thing flipped off the little desk thingy and fell on the floor. Of course, because it's just my luck, the laptop broke. Everything is coming on but the screen is really dark and you can barely see anything. This, of course, made my hubby really upset/depressed since he uses his laptop for a lot of stuff including gaming which its built for. We're hoping that its an easy fix but we won't know until he gets home tonight. Now on to good news. I met a wonderful new friend today on Facebook who shared a bunch of very valuable information with me. Things are going to really start rocking around here very soon. Please hang on and bare with me......I promise you won't be sorry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment